LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

Success is a CHOICE! If it is to be it is up to me. I'll do one thing today in the direction of becoming financially free. #GIG

...I will complete my dream board. Procrastination is a dream killer. I am so guilty of starting something and not completing it when it becomes too difficult, cumbersome or if it does not yield the desire I was anticipating.

I realize this is an issue I have and I seek to overcome it by admitting first and foremost this is a problem. My solution is to be held accountable to all of you who read my blog. I will post here everyday what step I am taking to become totally financially independent and how I'm regaining my time freedom back.

Today I will complete my dream board and post it tomorrow for you all to see. Help me stay on course. Call me to the carpet.

I love you for reading my inner rants.
Whatsoever a man thinks, so is he!

God is good! #GIG
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from Ja's BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment