LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just got home from the Atlanta Jazz Festival... I'm bushed, night all!

I went with girlfriend and business collaborator, Lakeitha Anderson of You Intensified. Onced I got there I realized I had not attended this festival in some years - for shame!

We struggled getting to the park initially because we had a cooler, an eight month old in a stroller, a nonchalant 13 year old, and two out of breath thirty-some things (boy that hill was NO Joke). Once we arrived there were Multitudes of diverse people (one main reason why I love the ATL) who convened to enjoy the warm and balmy weather and the soothing sounds of jazz.

I would have posted some pics but my phone died. I can't go on tonight I am absolutely tired.

Hasta Manana!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment