LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

Am I the only one having issues with @netflix? I'm about to go get a @Hulu account!

Lg-tv-netflix
I have been trying to acces the site since Sunday afternoon. There is no notification on the site that anything is wrong and it actually allows access to the log on/sign in screen. Now once I log in it takes me back to the registration page. (so frustrating) I thought I had forgotten my password so I tried resetting it to no avail. Then I thought maybe I forgot to pay the monthly bill but I was able to confirm I had once I check my bank account. The only way I was able to find out something was even wrong was by calling the 888 number I was given when trying to reset my password. To date I have received 126 emails to reset my password. <sigh> I miss my netflix :( I hope the issue is resolved soon or I may have to go to Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment