LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Friday, April 6, 2012

I went to my #hairdresser @sharlet1923 to let her do her 'voodoo' to my head #mynaturalhair http://theonlyja.com

So if you been following me and reading my blog, you know I started this natural hair journey back in 2010 (I can't recall for the life of me when exactly but I do know it was 2010 because that is when I was pregnant with Princess Aurya). So to manage washing and conditioning my hair with as little stress (tangles, kinks, knots) as possible I part my head into quarters; I wash and condition it on one day and take the next day to flat iron it (that is IF I do not braid it up and wear it natural). It is SO time consuming but I LOVE being natural; I'm no longer so tender headed, my hair is thick and healthy and it grows so much faster now.

So I went to my hairdresser (Sharlet Jackson with D&R Hair Gallery) to let her do the 'voodoo that she do' to my head. She blow dried, flat ironed and cut some more of what perm is left in my hair...

So what do you think of the final outcome? Should I get color next?

No comments:

Post a Comment