LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HIV crisis facing black women in metro Atlanta | Health | Cartersville News #GetTested #SoulcialMe

It doesn't matter what race or gender is being mentioned in the news - it is disheartening for anyone to be positive of HIV. HIV is not a death sentence but like the lady in the interview stated who wants to with someone who is HIV positive? I cannot image having to deal with that on top of all my other life issues that I have (menial of course in comparison). I will definitely not be sharing any needles, second guessing all blood transfusions and waiting to engage in any "physical intimacy" with my husband and even then I will need to see a FULL current physical from a medical doctor.

Peace and Long Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment