LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

¿Question? Men when did you realize your fiancé/wife was the "ONE", your soul mate? More details here~~>

This question has presented itself for 4 reasons. 1) I am still waiting on my soul mate. 2) I thought he had found me but I was sadly mistaken (broke my heart and still recovering). 3) I was involved in a very intimate conversation with one of my cousin's and her fiancé probing them for their revelation anf found them very open, honest and engaging. 4) A facebook friend (Robb Robinson) posed the question and is getting very little response from the men.

So please respond... Give some insight as to "How you know she's the one". This message is not geared towards females just yet because it is the man who is to find the wife and obtain blessings from God.

Ja'
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Posted via email from The Only Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment