LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I just did a MAJOR overhaul on my LinkedIn profile. Please take a look and tell me what you think. #SoulcialMe #li #loa

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jwilborn

It took some doing but I updated my resume and there gave my Linkedin account a makeover. I took a couple of classes (continuous education) on resume writing, I will definitely be sharing the information because so much has changed from even when I took the class in college (circa 2004).

It is always good (a necessity even) to have new eyes on anything you write so that the information you are providing is accurate and flows. So here I am asking YOU to proofread my profile and please let me know if I need to make any corrections or if something is redundant or confusing needs to be restated. You may need me to do the same for you in the future. (=

Thanks in advanced and may the favor of God follow you ALL the days of you life!

Soulcially yours,

Ja' Wilborn
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment