LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My daughter's 1st b-day is on Sept. 15th; I need some ideas for an inexpensive venue. I've not done this in 14 yrs! HELP!

Lithia_springs-douglasville-20

So her party is either going to be a cupcake or a princess theme (I've not decided yet). But as for the venue there are so many options out there. And the ones I am accustom to are not going to benefit a 1 year old, i.e. Monkey Joes, Imagine It museum, Chucky Cheese, American Girl. She's not going to remember it so therefore I do NOT want to spend a lot of money on it. So other than having it at my home, I'm asking for recommendations and ideas from you. Where should I have her birthday party?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment