LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fathers who do not give their daughters worth growing up - end up like the women is the video clip.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh872c7sOpc7P8OXh0

I listened to this whole entire segment and it literally PISSED me off and it is very difficult to upset me. (ask my friends closets to me)
WHAT THE Freakin MESS!!! This woman is upset b/c her husband is too nice, sincerely loves her, takes care of her and HER 4 children and cooks for her (and btw she is mad (as she smiles) because his cooking made her gain weight)!!! WHAT THE MESS!

IS THIS A JOKE!?!?! Yeah This is a joke right??? I know Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out any minute ... we're being Punk'd <looking around>

I don't dislike people but I literally really DISLIKE this WOMAN!!!! Bordering on hatred!
What a stupid stupid simple minded woman! 
I don't fight but I wanna kick her a*$

God says hate what He hates right!! I hate this woman's motives, agenda, scheme, framework and actions. 
Classic chickenheadedness <~~~Is that a word (Hmmph, now it is!)

OMG I am seriously MAD (beyond the point of being upset) and what makes it more tragic is that her husband misses her because his feelings were genuine. My heart is breaking for him.

But unfortunately there are so many many women out there that have this woman's same mindset. (Battered wives syndrome)She said that she felt he was too good to be true that a man/husband would/could never truly love her so she sabotaged her own relationship/marriage; because of her negative mental conditioning of always being mistreated. ONLY if a man mistreats her only then it means he loves her. (SMH) 

It all starts when we are babies - blank canvasses being sketched, erased and redrawn over and over again. Tha is why It is so imperative that fathers not only  love their daughters' but show them in both word AND deed. My Bishop (Dale C. Bronner) states fathers who do not give their daughters worth, grow up looking for a man to put a price on them.

Sad sad course of events. At some point and time women have to love themselves and let go of their past and baggage so God can give them better and we must accept that we DESERVE to be loved and cherished so our daughters can grow up to repeat and seek out healthy loving relationships and own their right to happiness.

One must love themselves in order to be loved and reciprocate it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment