LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

My son just scared the mess out of me... (Not literally)

I went into Aurya's room to remove her from her swing and place her in her crib. So as I was placing her I saw her bottle and grabbed it and proceeded to walk out. I realized that the cap from her bottle was missing so I looked under her crib for it and who's under there Ste'Fon. I yelled out in excitement and startlement - "Ede ( he did not stir

I do recall seeing him go in there to calm Aurya down and help her go to sleep but didn't realize he was still in there. I was going to wake him up but figured it'd be more fun and interesting to take pics and post them.

I will never be able to recapture this unless he accidentally fall asleep under her crib again while trying to keep her company to help her go to sleep.

Btw I've been typing this for 10 minutes and he just woke up none the wiser that I'm posting this on my website.(giggling)

I
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from Ja's BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment