LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mmmmmy dinner tonight...

Img00120-20110407-2318

Fresh salad (consisting of endive lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, orange bell pepper, sweet mini peppers, mushrooms and celery) with 7 grain meatless crispy tenders lightly doused with roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing & marinade.

The beginning of february I participated in a Daniel fast (in conjunction with Sophia Angeli Nelson's iask, Inc. (I Am My Sister's Keeper)) and decided to keep the diet as my lifestyle.

I've gained so much energy and clarity in my life and I've lost over 15lbs and still losing. I try to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours and I don't eat meat, (I do consume some fish), yeast bread, sweets, refined and processed foods, eggs or dairy. I cook with olive oil or coconut oil and eat ezekial bread (which is so much healthier than regular breads).

I will start posting my favorite recipes and recommendations for a healthier you. If you are having weight issues try changing what you consume and how often you eat. Thanks to Lakeitha Anderson, I've learned there are SO many tasty and delicious options out there that are healthy and good for you.

I will post before and after pictures soon. ... As a woman thinketh in her heart, so is she!
Proverbs 23:7

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from Ja's BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment