LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Aurya clapping by herself for the first time (June 29th 2011)

VID-20110629-00017.3GP Watch on Posterous

I realize some of you may think, "this woman documents everything. But I am so glad for technology it affords me the opportunity to record my baby girl's milestones. I did not have that option when Ste'Fon was a baby. To give you a bit of background for this video; every time I would try to get her to clap she'd just sit there and look at me crazy. So we're in Wal-Mart and we passed a kiosk or something playing music, Aurya just starts clapping her hands on her own.

It was most thrilling (for me anyway). Thanks for visiting my page and allowing me to share excerpts of my life with you.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment