LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Neon Melon is the color I painted Aurya's toenails - I'm getting better at it!

See my secret to painting her toes is I wait until she goes to sleep. I trim them, file them and then buff them. I apply a clear topcoat, then two coats of color, and then a clear base coat and then cuticle oil.

Even though she sleep I swear she knows I'm painting her nails because she'll start wiggling and moving them.

Her piggy's are so much cuter painted!

And for those of you opposed, I don't paint her fingernails because she keeps her fingers in her mouth; She doesn't put her toes in her mouth. Soulcially yours!
Ja' Wilborn
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment