LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My 10 month old daughter, Aurya, absolutely loves @goodfruits pouches

Lithia_springs-douglasville-20

I love giving her this 100% all natural NO sugar added fruit pouch. One pouch contains a serving of fruit. They're re-sealable and portable! I also love that I don't have refrigerate it initially (once opened I do though).

Pure blended fruit to go! Like a kiddie smoothie!

The pouch she is drinking in the picture is the Apple & Multifruit (Apple, banana, passion fruit juice, mango, strawberry, concentrated apple juice). NO Preservatives NO colorings
NO additives
NO fat
NO genetic modifications
NO water added
NO dairy or gluten
NOTHING artificial ONLY 60 Calories
ONLY fruit and nothing else Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment