LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Me and Jovita Moore of Channel 2 WSBTV #TeamJovita at the #mashmeetup for Social Media Day Event

I attended a packed out house at 5 Seasons on Marietta st, they hosted the #mashmeetup for Social Media Day. I'm not quite sure the exact headcount and I don't know how many people actually showed up but the last time I went onto the site there were over 700 RSVP's and once I got there it was standing room only. Sitting out on the balcony using a small paper plate to fan myself as my hair swelled from me sweating and the summer atlanta heat (so much for me going to my hairdresser and having her press it out *sigh). Can I also add it was a lot cooler out on the balcony than it was inside the building. All the excitement was going on inside but no one at our table really had a desire to go inside because it felt like a slow cooker. So if my business card was drawn for a prize I will never know. I had the pleasure of sitting at the table and having conversations with @chefhombe @lakeithaa @MissTikibaby @awarriorssoul @skinnyrealtor @Mr_Monteith @skeet4atl @Vproducerdiva @Maceojr @jovitamoore @zachkleinwsb who are all part of #TeamJovita. Conversations ranged from @ChefHombe peach cobbler, than insisted you go back for 3rd's to Lebran James STANK attitude. And of course you know everyone was tweeting and following each other. So I heard that the ATL #SMD event was the 4th largest Social Media event of the day (evening), ATL REP'N! Well I am so glad to have been a part of this event and part of this historical Social Media Day event. Good night and see you tomorrow!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment