LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

VIP Toddler Modeling | Aurya Wilborn | Loves Modeling

Media_httpvipthecutek_mjxvl

I just entered my daughter Auyra in The Cute Kid modeling site. Of course I am biased! Princess Aurya is the MOST BEAUTIFUL girl in the world!!!!

My little princess is very animated. She is very easily amused and keeps us in stitches most of the time but she does have a serious side. She is very curious and adventurous and will not hesitate to go after something she's interested in. She is very loving and I've not ever gone anywhere and had others not tell me how beautiful and adorable she is; that I should get her into modeling.

Aurya is currently entered in the Gerber Generation Contest. She has not ever done any modeling work and we are willing to travel

No comments:

Post a Comment