LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Saturday, June 25, 2011

UGH! Princess Aurya FINALLY went back to sleep

Lithia_springs-douglasville-20

So it started at about 2:05AM - She's been tossin' and turnin' ever since. I suspect a few things, one she's hungry b/c I'm trying to wean her off the bottle and have been concentrating on giving her more food. Alas, so far Aurya's not trying to have it! She let me spoon a few mouthfuls and then purses her lips and turns away.

Two, she's not had a bowel movement today. I've tried a few things but they don't seem to be helping but I did just start the regiments. Pedialax works. wonderfully but seems to be quite brutal on her little system and I hate hearing her cry so intensely and painfully. I may need to take her to another doctor to get a second opinion. Her current doctor did not even look at or assess her. He just made blanketed comments based off of his presumptions.

I did receive some great suggestions and feed back from my twitter friends. (Thanks Philly_Kazia, RafiqtheEmcee, and FunnyAida). I've tried a few of them (warm apple juice (organic) and yogurt (yobaby blueberry organic). I will try some prune juice and rubbing Castor Oil on her belly along with a warm compress after a few days of consistently giving her warm apple juice and yogurt; hopefully those will work. I did not want to include all of the remedies at once and overwhelm her little system. (SIGH) Okay, I finally broke down and gave her a 4oz bottle of Gerber Soy Milk. This is going to be an interesting process.

I absolutely love my children - I would stay up all night with them if need be (yawn) Good Night (morning??).

Stay tuned. Thus far I've got a little foot shoved in my stomach. Ah! The joys of motherhood *smile*
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment