LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

Aurya just had her 9mos. Checkup! Yaaaay!

Lithia_springs-douglasville-20

She is 28 inches (2ft 4inches) and 18.3lbs. The doctor wants her to start stage 3 foods but she has NO teeth? How's that gonna work? He claims she has none because I'm not giving her cow's milk which has the calcium in it to help produce teeth... Hmmm! I'm suspect!

I also spoke with him about her constipation and he said that I need to minimize her milk and increase her food consumption. I can do that! Then he went on to say that she really should be on cow's milk but I'm not in agreement. I don't do dairy and also don't want to raise Aurya on dairy and meat. So I'm going to have to do a little more research to ensure I'm not doing my daughter an injustice. I'll let you know.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment