LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So what do you think about these 14K solid gold nails I saw while @greenbriarmall yesterday?

Atlanta-20110601-00054

This lady I assume was a cashier/owner of Pretty Feet Shoes @greenbriarmall - her acrylic nails are 14K Gold - she says that she had them specifically tailored to her fingers so she can reuse them over and over again. She selected 14K gold because anything less is too soft and that she's had them for the past 15 years (if I can recall properly).

She occasionally removes and cleans them with a special acetone so that she can service her personal nails (which are as long as the 14K gold acrylics) and then replaces the acrylics back over her nails.

I've never seen anything like this before and wanted to share it with you too.

What do you think?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment