LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm keeping your daughter from you? Really? #ignoramus

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

ME: SO (insert Aurya's father's name here) why is it getting back to me via mutual friends that I am keeping your daughter from you? I mean really? I've told you you can come and get her Monday thru Saturday and YOU choose to only get her on Thursday and Saturday. Why are you telling people this lie.

Him: Well it's true, you can hear it from a thousand people and it will still be true. And I don't have the gas to come and get her Mon. - Sat.

(Side Note: He and I literally live 15 minutes away from each other)

Me: That's crazy - How is it true?

Him: Well you won't let her spend the night and that is you keeping my daughter from me.

Me: Really?! You're ignorant! She is ONLY 17 months and I am the one that has to undo or deal with the aftermath of her even seeing you on Thurs. and Sat.

Him: You let her spend the night when you were moving...

Me: That was 1 time (insert Aurya's father's name here)!!! I had no other choice and when I got her back she was a mess. She is used to mommy at this young age and you do not keep her on any type of schedule. I am not going to argue with you about this. If I was trying to be evil and mean I would had went downtown and put your tail on child support. I am trying to be understanding of your situation and work with you but you are getting on my nerves.

Him: Ja' let Aurya spend the night, let her stay from Thursday to Sunday.

Me: NO, you need to wait until she's older.

Him: I don't know why you won't let my daughter spend the night...

Me: O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment