LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SO as promised, I am being more transparent. I finally did it, I pierced my nose!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Peircing
I have wanted to do this for years and didn’t half because I was scared and half because I thought my mother wouldn’t approve (funny huh? No matter how I get I am still are concerned about “Ooo but what’s my mom going to think”). So obviously I am over it, well the mom part anyway and I just figured I’d do it (by the way – many of the beautiful women in the Bible had nose piercings <~~look at me trying to justify my actions (D’OH)

Yesterday at 9PM I went to Ink Pitt in Fort Worth and had Jack stick a needle through my nose (YES IT HURT! But only for a brief minute) and put a crystal stud in it.

Tell me, what are your thoughts or comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment