LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What is that rustling coming from the kitchen pantry at 8am?

So Aurya and I are in the kitchen as I am cutting up fruit for a fruit salad and parfaits. I left the pantry door open (because I'm going back and forth from it to the refrigerator).

Northeast_tarrant-20120523-00002

As I'm cutting I hear rustling from the kitchen pantry and a few moments later my daughter is calling me "mommy" and holding up her sippy cup and a bottle of water (I know it's not the most environmentally conscience thing to buy but my filter is broken). So she continues to scream my name until I stop what I am doing and attend to her. So I wash the cup out and open the bottle of water to pour it into her sippy cup and hand it to her; she proceeds to drink like she's been in the desert deprived of water for 2 days.

Img-20120523-00001
VID-20120523-00000.3gp Watch on Posterous

So I go back to what I am doing. And a few minutes later I hear rustling again and this crunching sound. I go into the living room and Aurya is on the floor with a bag of Lime Tostada chips just munching back. I did not take them from her because #1 she took the initiative to go and get them #2 she was quiet and not wanting my attention and #3 she was thoroughly enjoying them and #4 she's so cute and very smart <~~~I know that's not really a reason but HEY it's true and I'm biased.

 

For those who are judging and shocked I did give her a fruit parfait once I was done preparing the fruit salad.

Northeast_tarrant-20120523-00003

No comments:

Post a Comment