LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Aaaagh I can't get it out of my head...

So I'm driving down hwy 92 headed to a client's to take care of some business and figured I'd try to put some of my thoughts together because I've got a lot I have to put in place for 2010 (and God told me to maximize all of my time, so I gotsta be obedient - cause obedience is so much better than sacrifice). Oooookay!?
Sooooo I'm trying to concentrate on the tasks I must accomplish and I can't get this dadburn song head out of my head...


Now I know you are thinking where'd that come from? WELL Baskin Robbins is running this commercial. It's based off of the rap version "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" by the Buckwheat Boyz


Ha! Ha! Now it's all up in YOUR head!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment