LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Allergic to water?!! Is it a boy thing? Ewww!

Ok so my son was sitting next to me and watching me blog and I started smelling this smell of a cross between vinegar, stinky armpits, old cheese and wet dog! Peeeeee You!
Stink Pictures, Images and Photos
So I'm like, "Son you smell awful! UGH!"
5 minutes goes by and my son is still sitting under me (ALL UP in my buffer zone offending my nostrils) So again, I say, "Son! You STINK, MOVE!" So he moves (a whole foot and a half away from me) and continues to sit there for yet another 5 minutes. I say, "EWWW, Take your nasty tail upstairs and Go Take A Shower!"
stinky Pictures, Images and Photos

He says, "Mom I took a shower Saturday!?" "Oh My God - WHAT!?!? Today is Wednesday! That was 4 days ago! Are you serious?!"

He reluctantly goes upstairs and takes a shower. I really want to know how long he would have gone without taking a shower. Oh my lord!

Am I the only one with a 12 year-old son who is allergic to water?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. You probably are not the only one. Keep working on him! Just wait until he discovers . . . GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete