LiveStream with Ja'

Watch live streaming video from theonlyja at livestream.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WOW! There are 16 people whose birthday is on Jan 1st and I've found one to be a charlatan~>

So I was going through my birthday list on Facebook to prep myself to wish the 16 New Year baby’s a Happy Birthday and I noticed that someone in that list was not supposed to be there. My curiosity was peaked and I went to their page. My detective skills suddenly kicked in and I started investigating further.

 
Well after many internet searches and emails, I got to the bottom of the mystery. I’ve confirmed and verified that this page is NOT one of his official pages and his birthday is NOT January 1, 1973 but March 13, 1973 and you may find his genuine pages here and here


So! If you have befriended this person please take note that this person is NOT who they represent themselves to be on this page. But appears to be yet another one of his zealous fans trying to further his movement.


Wait! isn’t it said that imitation is the best form of flattery? <snickerin’>


Thank you, my work here is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment